Robert Half are working with a highly reputable Financial Services Business based in Central Bristol to recruit a Cutover Manager. The role can be based out of either Edinburgh or Bristol.
- Candidate will be supporting the transition process between our client and another entity.
- There are multiple stakeholders on both sides as well as FNZ and State Street who are also involved.
- Candidate will find tasks, dependencies and then run dress rehearsal weekends and cutover weekend.
- Candidate will compile and run processes and controls. They will also reconcile figures coming over from the other business.
- All work managed over that weekend period to be handled by this manager for this team.
- Ice-flow is the tool in place, it's used to manage large complicated transitions.
- Candidate won't run all the cutover, the team have areas of interest in investment that this candidate will run the cutover for.
- There are other cutover managers across the other elements of the programme and then at the overall programme level. So they won't be working independently. They will work with both the other cutover managers and also a range of stakeholders from around the businesses.
- Experience in transitions of businesses, in particular investment fund transitions.
- Experience in banking model changes
- Strong investment administration background, unit pricing
- Experience of analysis of cash flows between insurance company, third party administrator and third-party asset management funds (both collective investment scheme and reinsurance vehicles) with an understanding of how the transactions are managed, experience of process re-engineering preferred
- Experience of Part VII transfer of insurance business, and /or transitions between different insured fund operating models, and/or policy admin system migrations
- Experience of managing fund/asset migrations and understanding of runbooks, importance of sequencing of activities, running of Dress Rehearsals, cutover meetings and managing actions to completion
- Experience of working on large programmes, interacting with central programme and understanding of command and control structures
- Edinburgh or Bristol based - travel to other site required
Salary & Benefits
£500-£550 per day
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice