Teacher of English
For September 2019
Nower Hill High School is a fantastic place to work and develop as a teacher. We’d love you to come and join us!
An exciting opportunity for a high calibre and enthusiastic teacher to join a strong and successful English Faculty. Applications from both experienced and newly qualified teachers would be warmly welcomed NQTs can join us for three weeks’ paid induction in July (this equates to approximately £2,000.00 gross pay).
- a talented team of 18 specialist teachers
- exceptional examination results
- flourishing English Literature and English Language and Literature at ‘A’ level
- hard-working students who are a pleasure to teach
- a strong culture of professional development
- superb facilities
- a heavily oversubscribed school with high standards and high expectations.
To apply, please visit our website via the button below.
Closing date: 9am Tuesday 26th March 2019.
Interviews will take place on Monday 1st April 2019.
Nower Hill High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. Any offer of employment will be conditional upon an enhanced criminal record check with the Disclosure and Barring Service; a prohibition from teaching check (teachers only); satisfactory references; the right to work in the UK; and a satisfactory health check. The School is an equal opportunities employer.