CNC Programmer / CAD Operator
CNC PROGRAMMER / CAD OPERATOR
WEST SUSSEX, RH15
An experienced CNC Programmer is needed to join a specialist Laser and Water Jet cutting company based in Burgess Hill, West Sussex. If you have experience in producing CNC code working for water jets, flat bed lasers or five axis lasers, press brakes or VMC machines please apply now.
This ISO9001 accreditted laser and water jet cutting company focusses on a large customer base across the south of England from industries spanning Motor Sport, Automotive, Pharmaceutical, Science, Education to Sheet Metal and Petro-chemical. Running on a 24 hour a day, 5 day a week basis, they have a growing team of highly trained individuals who collectively are using their knowledge to push the boundaries of laser and water jet cutting.
Joining as a CNC Programmer you will be will versed in operating in CAD / CAM and will ideally have experience of working in a similar precision cutting environment. Whether you are taking drawings or .dxf files you will be tasked with producing code to run the CNC machines. Training at Trumpf and Amada but previous experience of CNC and CAD/ CAM systems is a prerequisite for consideration for the role.
To qualify. Whether you are a CNC Programmer / CAD Operator / CAM Operator or similar we don't mind, but you need to have a CV that demonstrates:
- You are a qualified Engineer or have an equivalent college based qualification and work experience within a relevant field;
- An understanding of BS 8888, Press Brake folding, Water Jet cutting, Dynamic control, Flat-bed laser cutting and 5 axis cutting and welding;
- Experience of working with VMC machining, tooling, feeds and speeds;
- You have good time keeping and can working in a pressurised environment;
- You have an excellent eye for detail and are accurate in your work;
- You work well in a team environment and can communicate with shop floor operators.
If you are a CNC Programmer / CAD / CAM Operator looking for your next challenge, apply now.