Programmatic Account Manager
Programmatic Account Manager
An Account Manager (Programmatic and Partnerships) is needed to join the Programmatic and Partnerships team for one of the world's largest media groups. Based in London (EC1) you'll be managing existing tag based partnerships, as well as post-sales duties for PMP, such as setting up, maintaining and troubleshooting deals.
While not a Sales role, you will be responsible for regular partner and client-facing communications, with a focus on revenue growth through strong relationship building, the delivery of first class client service and the recognition of cross-sell and optimisation opportunities.
With more than 1 billion users visiting their properties each quarter, this international firm is the world's largest premier online content network for information and entertainment. With the ability to reach 19% of the world's population, they own an unparalleled collection of industry leading sites and assets. This is an exciting opportunity for a Programmatic Account Executive to join the team.
With a two-pronged approach the role of the Programmatic Account Manager is to drive new business to increase PMP revenue whilst managing client accounts to ensure the successful delivery of client campaigns. On a day-to-day basis expect to build rapport and partnerships with new and existing clients; source, plan, monitor, optimise and troubleshoot client campaigns; communicate with the Partnership Director on partner performance and growth opportunities; use Salesforce to manage sales pipelines and much more. In short, you will seek out new opportunities and bring this to fruition through excellent campaign delivery!
To qualify... You should be a Programmatic Account Manager / PMP Account Executive / Digital Account Executive / Advertising Graduate / Business Development Executive / Sales Executive / Digital Campaign Coordinator / Digital Media Planner or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- A degree education;
- Interest in programmatic buying, PMPs and Agency side business models;
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to address business and technical audiences;
- Proven track record of and drive to surpassing revenue goals;
- Strong analytical thinking, strategic problem solving, organisational, and time management skills;
- Proactive behavior to challenges and self-starter;
- Must successfully pass a background check.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Programmatic Account Manager to join a fantastic environment that everyone truly loves to be in. In return expect an amazing benefits / perks package that includes: Pizza evenings, waffle Wednesdays, breakout areas (FIFA gaming, pool table, ping pong etc.), discounts for retailers, monthly massages, gym membership, childcare vouchers, season ticket loan, private health insurance plus much more.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Sales £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Technology & New Media Sales £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Marketing & PR Sales £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Travel, Leisure & Tourism Sales £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)