Are you a Deputy Children's Home Manager?
Are you a Deputy Manager looking for their first Registered Manager role?
Do you want to manage a small home with long-term placements?
Hampton's Resourcing are working exclusively with a children's residential care provider in Birmingham, helping them to recruit a new Registered Manager to run one of their 2 bedded EBD homes.
Our client is passionate about achieving the best possible outcomes for the children and young people in our care. To deliver this, they are currently looking for people with previous experience within children's homes.
The role of the Registered Residential Manager will be to lead a team of up to ten staff members in meeting the needs of vulnerable young people. These young people will require high levels of supervision and support in terms of developing skills for independent living, support with education, training or employment, emotional support and guidance.
- Experience in Children's residential care
- NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People
- Understanding of a variety of different therapeutic models.
- Experience dealing with Children dealing with Emotional Behavioural Difficulties.
- Strong leadership and management skills, including the ability to delegate effectively.
- Have appropriate knowledge and experience of residential care.
- Be creative and able to use your own initiative and manage in challenging situations.
Salary - up to £35,000
If you are Interested in this position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please click Apply Now or call James Moran - 01926 356 546
Hampton's Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Social Care Senior Managers to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children's and Adults Social Care services, across the UK