Teaching & Learning Data Assistant
Capital City Academy is seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic Data Assistant with good problem solving skills to join our Data team. The successful candidate will be eager to learn and develop, have good IT skills, and will share the school’s vision and the belief that Capital City Academy will provide an exceptional environment to promote a passion for learning and discovery, enabling all learners to succeed. The role will involve working with the Data Manager to support all colleagues at the academy by ensuring that data is collected and recorded in a timely and efficient way, help analyse data to support teaching and learning, and provide assistance with examinations to ensure all statutory guidelines are met.
- Learn quickly
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Be able to prioritise a number of tasks
- Work well with colleagues of all levels within the organisation and outside agencies
- Be a good communicator, with good organisational skills
- Have an eye for detail
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to work with an outstanding team of professionals
- Excellent CPD provision
- A school that values wellbeing
- Staff Benefits package
- An area well served by public transport, plus ample car parking on site
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Candidates must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
HOW TO APPLY: If you would like to apply for this position, please upload your completed Application Form or email it via the button below.
Applications to be received by the closing date of midday on Friday 22nd March 2019 - interviews will be held shortly after.