Emergency Care Practitioner - NHS 111 Advanced Clinician
ECP, Emergency Care Practitioner, NHS111
Emergency Care Practitioner (ECP) - NHS 111 Advanced Clinician
£34,00 - £60,00
Hays Healthcare are working with an ambulance service within London to supply them with Emergency Care Practitioners (ECP) to work within their busy Clinical Assessment Service (CAS) team within 111 for Telephone Triage.
Working within the Clinical assessment service (CAS) team the post holder will support the IUC service in meeting the needs of service users safely; promoting self-care wherever appropriate and providing high quality clinical consultation and advice.
Working within the CAS you will be responding to 111 calls, you will manage patients from the first point of contact, often analysing highly complex facts and situations and are accountable for the total episode of care for patients with undifferentiated and undiagnosed needs.
- Full paid training will be provided
- 24/7 Flexible working available
The appropriate candidate will be required to have:
- Experienced in providing and receiving highly complex and contentious information & communicating this to clinicians, patients, and relatives: patients may have language and communication difficulties, physical or learning disabilities; and other professionals may challenge advice
- An up to date understanding of the urgent care landscape
- Familiarity with Adastra and NHS pathways computer systems
- Experience of using an electronic patient record system
If you're interested in this role,or would like further information please upload your CV via the job advert or call Asma Iqbal at [... Click Apply...]for more information.