Customer Service & Sales
Are you driven by exciting challenges and looking to gain new skills within a worldwide successful company? This job is for you!
With 4 different offices across the UK and one based in central vibrant Brighton, you will be working for a growing fast and rewarding company.
The right candidate will benefit from a full-time training.
What You’ll Do
- Own and manage a pipeline of clients ranging from all over the UK
- Consult, build, relationships through a high volume of calls - strong communication, genuine interests in customers and tenacity are key!
- Articulate and well-spoken
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
What We’re Looking for in You
- You have an appetite for learning! You’re keen on turning training and feedback into action and continuous self-improvement
- You are committed to a high standard of integrity and work ethic
- You’re an excellent listener, assertive, persistent, and persuasive - show us your grit!
- You are genuinely curious about people, and possess the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- You are adaptable and can think on your feet. When faced with new challenges, or tough conversations, failure simply isn't an option
- £19.300 starting salary up to £21.000 after 6-month
- Bonus scheme of up to £4.500 per annum
- 33 days annual leave
- Free Wi-Fi, hot drinks and fresh fruit
- Pension scheme
- Free life assurance
- Comprehensive in-house training
- Career progression opportunities
- Employee discounts at local shops, gyms and restaurant
This department has set shifts patterns based on a 37.5-hour contract, consisting of shifts ranging in 11:30-8:00 pm during the week and Saturdays 9:00-5:30 pm.
If you are interested in applying for this role and believe you have suitable experience, please contact Viki Fulilagi at Red Flag Recruitment LTD.