Director of Learning - Science
Eden Boys’ Leadership Academy, Bradford is a new, non-selective, all-ability secondary free school for boys aged 11–18, which has a proposed opening date of September 2019. It will be part of a successful family of schools, run by the Star Academies.
Our mission is to create an outstanding organisation that inspires learners with excellence in academic achievement, personal development and community service.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding Director of Learning – Science.
- be an outstanding teacher and an inspirational leader
- be an excellent manager, with an eye for operational detail and an understanding of data
- be committed to delivering outstanding systems and processes within the faculty
- be committed to professional development and improving yourself and others
- have experience of consistently delivering high standards of pupil achievement and attainment.
You will find a school that:
- is passionate about its mission of ‘promoting a culture of educational excellence within a caring and secure Islamic environment’
- has a supportive ethos and concern for the well-being of all members of our learning community
- is well-ordered with high standards of commitment from pupils, staff and parents
- has high ambitions for all and provides excellent opportunities for professional development
Why work at Star Academies?
Star Academies is a mixed Multi-Academy Trust running a diverse and rapidly expanding network of schools across the UK. Educational excellence and social mobility are at our heart. Working in particular within areas of deprivation, the Trust has many years of experience of helping children and young people to raise their aspirations and achieve outstanding results.
For an informal and confidential discussion regarding the role, candidates are encouraged to contact Heather Fergusson on 0330-313-9896.
Closing date: Friday 29th March 2019 at 5pm.
Interviews: To be arranged.
Eden Boys’ Leadership Academy, Bradford is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.