Java Developer – Java, Camel, TDD, Microservices, RESTful APIs
At Difrent, we have an ambitious growth plan that will see us delivering cutting edge digital services to our Healthcare, Government and Corporate clients.
We are now looking for multiple Java Developers to join our team of superstars! As part of your role, you will be responsible for developing systems that genuinely impact the lives of millions of people throughout the UK on one of the most high profile projects in the central government space right now! You will be working as part of a team alongside some of the UKs best tech talent, who all share your aspiration to deliver high quality digital solutions.
At Difrent we are all about delivering a world-class, digital service in an open, honest, collaborative environment. We are looking for a proactive, hardworking and passionate individuals who want to join our quest to positively disrupt the digital delivery space!
The successful candidate must have experience in the following areas:
- Strong Java knowledge (7 and 8)
- Experience working in agile environments, adhering to TDD principles
- Experience developing RESTful APIs within a microservices environment
- Experience working on highly available, low latency applications
- Strong experience using Apache Camel
- Strong in a DevOps environment (CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Ability to build form strong relationships with clients/operational managers and colleagues at Difrent
- Public Sector/Government Digital Standards understanding (desirable)
£500-600 per day
6 month rolling contract
If you are an experienced Java Developer looking for an exciting new challenge with a company that offers genuine career progression and personal development, this is a fantastic opportunity to join us here at Difrent at a really exciting time for the business. Come and help us challenge the status quo when it comes to Digital Delivery!