- Provide person-centered care to a range of vulnerable individuals.
- Assist with mobility, moving & handling and promoting independence
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individual’s health and well-being needs.
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
- Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others.
- Promote best practices as a Carer / Care Assistant in health and safety and security.
- Assist in maintaining and developing services.
- Contribute to quality improvement.
- Promote people’s equality, diversity and rights.
- Work autonomously with minimum supervision.
- Applying your experience and reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient case mixes.
- Outstanding Rates of Pay as a Carer / Care Assistant / Support Worker
- 28 days of annual paid holidays
- Flexible working Hours
- Be part of an elite team of HCAs / Carers / Support Workers
- Annual training and CPD provided
If you have experience working in care as Carer / Care Assistant / Support Worker then click to join the fastest growing Healthcare Organisation in the UK.