SALES REPRESENTATIVE – FIELD BASED - PREMIUM DENIM BRAND
I have a fantastic opportunity to be part of a heritage brand. You will be a true ambassador for the brand as a sales representative. Working as part of a nationwide team, you will be field based covering the South of the United Kingdom, to positively change the perception of the brand.
Your key focus will be to achieve all targets and objectives assigned to your area. Using company tools provided, you will evaluate new account opportunities to grow the brand in line with strategy and targets to maximise profitability.
- Achieve all 1st quality volume and financial targets in all accounts within you remit through regular and professional product presentations in the appropriate distribution channels.
- Develop and regularly review agreed business plans for all accounts within your remit.
- Set up trade shows at key selling times, optimising attendance and sales opportunities.
- In conjunction with your Manager agree terms and pricing for each season aiming to achieve placement of the appropriate minimum stock package for the account.
- Actively seek to open new Tier 1 & Tier 2 accounts using effective journey planning.
- Ensure regular communication with Buyers establishing sell through performance of the products to enable effective management of a firm order book.
- Conduct regular staff training sessions for key personnel in stores and head offices.
- Implement and police any agreed staff reward or incentive schemes, placing product on key store staff.
- Ensure all paperwork, including record cards is accurate and up-to-date enabling presentation of information at brand/sales meetings
- Education: Degree, preferably in Business, Retail or Fashion
- Experience: Successful territory account experience, within a target driven fashion / denim, life style or footwear brand. Connections with independent accounts a pre-requisite.
- Skills/abilities: Driven, tenacious individual, Strong communication & convincing presentation skills, PC Literate (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Lotus Notes). Well organised.
- Full driving license required
- Occasional weekend work also required.
- Willingness to travel frequently, and able to stay away from home on a regular basis.
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Rachel Greene, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job Ref: RG-48101
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.