We have a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established and growing business recognised for high levels of service representing the market-leading Volvo Construction Equipment brand.
We are looking for an enthusiastic team player to join our marketing team at an exciting time for the company to support marketing and PR activities.
You will need to have exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal. As this role is key to delivering a range of marketing and PR activities and you will also need to be able to multi-task effectively.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Writing and publishing both internal and external communications
- Develop our internal communications tool to ensure it continues to support employees in the best way
- Proof-reading of external press releases, company magazine articles, email newsletters and other communications
- External communication and media development with journalists and trade publications to ensure maximum press exposure
- Use of Microsoft Dynamics CRM system including lead processing, data cleansing and regular reporting
- Attend and assist with the organisation of internal and external meetings and events including management of the invitation process for events
- Administer and develop the Volvo CE GB Operators Club including the creation of regulation communications to members
Competitive rates of pay, Company Bonus Scheme, Employee Discounts, Pension Scheme, Life Insurance, Medical Cash Plan, On-site Medicals, 30 days holiday, rising to 35 days with service (including bank holidays).
Marketing | Press Release | Marketing Assistant | PR | Marketing Administration | CRM | Service | Volvo
- Two years' marketing experience within a B2B marketing environment
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Consistently achieve deadlines and maintain first-class administration
- Creative and enthusiastic team player with good inter-personal skills
- Good understanding of PR
- Great communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to use initiative
- A person who takes pride in their work, with an eye for detail
- Must have excellent organisational skills and be able to work to tight deadlines
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- CIM or CIPR qualification
SMT GB markets Volvo Construction Equipment products including wheeled loaders, articulated haulers, hydraulic excavators, utility equipment and road equipment products in Great Britain.