PART-TIME ADMIN & ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT
We are seeking a PART-TIME ADMIN & ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT – UP TO 20HRS PER WEEK
Snowbee (UK) Ltd., is a family run business, which imports & distributes fly fishing tackle & equipment. We have been established for 35 years and we are looking to recruit a new member of staff to join our friendly team at Langage, Plympton, near Plymouth.
We are looking for a Part Time Admin & Accounts Assistant to join us on a permanent basis, preferably working four to five days per week, 10am – 2pm. You will need to be flexible for holiday/sickness cover, when these hours will increase.
Being a small company, job demarcation is very flexible, so we are looking for a candidate who can multi-task across all aspects of office life. We run a Sage accounts package, so a good knowledge of this, or similar, would be an advantage, plus a thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office programs is essential.
Your tasks, in conjunction with other staff members, will include:
• Processing & invoicing incoming orders, via our on-line web-shop, email & telephone orders.
• Replying to email or telephone customer enquiries and passing any technical questions to the relevant member of staff.
• Monitoring stock levels, in conjunction with other staff.
• Maintaining computer and manual filing systems.
• Posting purchase ledger invoices.
• Updating sales invoices.
• Applying for references for new account applications.
• General office administrative duties, as required.
• Good Computer skills with knowledge and experience of using Sage, or a similar accounts package, plus Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and internet applications.
• Good communication skills.
• A good telephone answering manner.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Managing multiple and changing priorities at once.
• Ability to take on a variety of tasks and help out in all general office duties.
• A good level of English spelling and grammar.
• Good numeracy skills.
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
• Ability to work as part of a team, or on your own.
• Previous experience with administrative duties in an office setting essential.
• Most importantly, a good sense of humour!
Salary negotiable, depending on experience.