Salary: £35k + Benefit package
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Do you want to work for a highly reputable and global organisation that offers outstanding company benefits as well as a supportive and pro-active working environment?
Do you have a background demonstrating technical ability in SAS, SPSS and SQL analysing data and be able to provide analysis that adds value to an organisation?
If so I have the perfect role for you.
The role will be responsible for identifying and investigating trends within their organisation to understand claims spend and manage claims costs, billing practices and health trends.
You will control the day to day operational decisions and will reference decisions upwards where there is a significant impact on service/cost or where risks are identified.
* Access claims data through the SAS application
* Understand the data needs of the department and produce relevant and accurate analysis
* Produce regular monthly reporting and develop where applicable
* Design, build and implement self-serve tools
* Production of timely and accurate analysis
* Support projects to deliver claims savings and loss prevention
* Identification of claims leakage and counter fraud financial objections are met
The right candidate will have the following skills and expertise:
* Proven track record in carrying out detailed data analysis and MI reporting
* Knowledge of using a range of systems to gather and report on information
* Ability to use software tools such as VBA, advanced Excel, SQL, SAS, SPSS and Access
* Knowledge of statistical modelling ideally with a mathematical/statistical background
* Proven background within an FCA regulated environment would be an advantage but not a necessity
* Great communication skills with the ability to build strong stakeholder relationships
* Highly numerical with great attention to detail
This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking and progressive organisation, for more information on this role please contact Sarah Nicholas on01273 947810 or apply by the 15th of March to not miss out on the opportunity!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.