Senior Systems Consultant - Financial Applications
The role is for a Senior Applications Consultant to implement Professional Advantage solutions in our direct client base but also on behalf of our Business Partners. It will be based out of our London office, and covers our finance enhancement solutions with an opportunity to expand into implementing XMPro (Business Process Management) and UpBeat, our Microsoft Dynamics CRM membership solution. Our enhancement solutions are developed specifically for Infor SunSystems.
The role will involve travel to client site, and is usually within the UK, although travel internationally is sometimes required. The role involves all aspects of the implementation cycle and includes requirements gathering, systems design, software configuration, user acceptance testing, training and deployment. A key requirement is experience of onsite consultancy with customers utilising SunSystems & Professional Advantage Solutions.
A good knowledge of Infor SunSystems is essential to this role. Professional Advantage solutions knowledge is highly desired, but training will be given. Some degree of technical experience and/or accounting knowledge will also be required. The role also includes assisting the Help Desk team if needed.
As a specialist in Infor SunSystems and potentially in Professional Advantage enhancement solutions, the successful candidate will also be expected to do pre-sales activities such as demonstrations, client meetings and analysing client requirements.
The successful candidate will be a Consultant with a wealth of experience in implementing Infor SunSystems and/or Professional Advantage solutions at client site and willing to move into an active and diverse consultancy role.
A mixture of application and technical/development experience would be highly suited to the role.
The role requires the ability to effectively communicate and manage potentially difficult or complex situations with our clients and partners. The successful candidate will have the ability to work under pressure, have strong communication skills, a calm approach and professional attitude.
Full training in Professional Advantage solutions across all product streams will be given to the successful candidate should this be required.
Key experience/skills required
- A good knowledge of Infor SunSystems implementations
- Design Workshops & Requirement gathering
- Experience delivering integrated solutions, interfacing with multiple applications and databases.
- An understanding of finance operations, such as Accounts Payable, Procurement and Accounts Receivable
- Strong communication skills
- Documentation skills
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- Problem solving ability
- A ‘Can Do’ attitude and passion for the role
- The ability to work within a small but busy and fast growing team
- A willingness to learn
- An understanding of business software solutions
- Technical aptitude
- Experience with Microsoft technologies
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Good presentations skills
- An agile approach to working across multiple projects and products
Key experience/skills desired or beneficial
- Highly Desirable - Knowledge of implementing Professional Advantage solutions such as B4B, iPOS, Collect etc.
- Technical installation and/or development experience
- Experience of SQL or other relational database systems
- Experience in working with SQL scripting
- Base knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Previous pre-sales experience