Job title :Oracle Consultant
Number of vacancies : 1
Salary : £45000 - £50000
Job posting date: 12 March 2019
Closing Date : 11 Apr 2019
Work location : Feltham
Job Reference : Samkit-Oracle/IT-03/2019-03
SAMKIT INFOSYSTEMS LTD currently looking for a passionate, innovative, results-oriented IT consultant with expert knowledge in Oracle.
· Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, negotiating and marketing skills to work with users, senior management and external personnel
· Listening carefully to figure out what problem needs to be solved
· Flexibility to be crossed trained and support other applications as appropriate
- Coordinate, collaborate, and work alongside other IT and business areas to ensure a properly configured and maintained ERP system.
- An ability to identify the root causes of issues by analyzing patterns and trends
- An awareness of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
· Communicating clearly so that even non-tech employees can understand what is being done or taught
· Keeping clients updated so that they have an accurate assessment of costs and timeframe
- Maintain current knowledge and system functionality understanding for application modules within the area of responsibility.
· Thinking critically to analyse the pros and cons of solving a problem in a certain way
- Upgrade and/or deploy new functionality to existing client environments
- Work with Sales Team to answer technical aspects of RFP
- Take responsibility for understanding the subject matter sufficiently to explain this to others, including client staff
· Collaborating well with other professionals in the design team
· Experience in project management
· Take part in software, architectural design and development activities.
· Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging.
· Analysing IT requirements, planning timescales and resources needed.
· Strong business analysis skills and experience, including development of business vision and strategies, functional decomposition, requirements capture, process modelling
· Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related subjects
· Knowledge of Project and Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies
· Multiple projects and meet deadlines within a fast-paced environment
- In-Depth knowledge of database concepts and hands-on Oracle coding experience.
- Experience with Dynamics implementation in a Lead Design role
- Advanced understanding of SQL, PL/SQL
- End to end full life-cycle ERP implementatin experience
- Oracle workflow and personalization understanding.
- Oracle reporting abilities including BI Publisher and Oracle reports.
· Proven track record in successfully delivering ERP Consulting/Advisory engagements
· Understanding of Oracle Cloud technologies and offerings in SaaS, PaaS, IaaSMatrix Query Language, V6 database administration, Oracle
· Data Model using Business Components, Matrix Query Language
· Experience of working on data quality management and migration planning throughout the implementation cycle for at least two ERP implementation covering HR modules
- Strong understanding of ERP technical related processes
- Hands-on experience of assessing technical data migration approaches and challenges associated with the legacy system architecture and design
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
If you are interested in the above Oracle consultant vacancy please attach your latest CV or apply online.