Robert Half are currently working with a large Not for profit to find a determined Account assistant who is up for a challenge!
The main purpose of this role is to support the finance function during a very busy period and leading onto a busy year end. You will be able to:
- Process Purchase ledger Invoices
- Supporting the FM with month end
- Credit card payments
- Bank run
- Credit notes.
You must also have;
- Work on excel - v look ups and pivots
- Have good reconciliation skills
- Understand and practice double entry
Salary & Benefits
- This role will pay between £10 - 12.50 Per hour PAYE
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice