Head of Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are working exclusively with a Charity to recruit an Interim Head of Finance with operations based in Leatherhead.
This business is an exciting, fast growing Charity; they are looking for a hands-on, trusted finance professional who can look after the day-to-day finance function. Ideally, the right candidate needs to be immediately available.
The successful Head of Finance will play a key role in the Leadership Team, overseeing the financial performance of the whole business while inputting into broader business strategy.
- Ultimate responsibility for the Groups accounting function and financial systems
- Lead and develop the finance team and the finance function from a day-to-day perspective; currently made up of twelve finance professionals
- Work with the Head of Finance to formulate financial targets and budgets in accordance with the strategy determined by the board
- Co-ordinate the production and review of weekly and monthly financial updates in accordance with Group reporting deadlines
- Continually review and update business unit KPIs, produce weekly and monthly KPI data, analysing underlying trends and identify variances for follow up
- Review of management accounts, investigation of variances and preparation and presentation of a monthly financial report
- Cash flow management and forecasting
- Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met
The successful Head of Finance is likely to be a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) and have a strong background, ideally in the Charity sector, gained through busy finance functions, motivating the team and overseeing a systems implementation.
This company has exciting prospects over the next year and needs someone to commit to a 9 - 12 month assignment.
Salary & Benefits
£275 - £325 per day including on-site parking
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice