Grafton Banks Finance are currently recruiting on behalf of a practice in Brighton who are looking to bring in a Payroll Administrator to their small, vibrant team.
The main purpose of the role is to provide support on payroll processing for larger clients and be responsible for a portfolio of smaller clients ensuring that payroll reporting is completed according to set deadlines
• Processing of weekly, bi-weekly, four-weekly and monthly payrolls from start to finish to include calculation of Tax and NI
• Input of payroll data, including starters and leavers.
• Manual calculations of adjustments/deductions, SMP, SSP, SPP and other statutory/occupational payments.
• Submitting EPS/FPS as required.
• Dealing with P45s and New Starter forms.
• Client liaison to include dealing with payroll queries.
• Creation of monthly/year end reports and reconciliation.
• Other ad-hoc payroll tasks.
Essential experience and/or qualifications:
• Computer literate including basic Microsoft Office skills (in particular Excel) and email.
• Good telephone manner and communication skills
• Accurate data input skills
• Experience of Auto-Enrolment implementation
• Knowledge of EARNIE payroll software desirable but full training will be given.
The ideal candidate has practice based experience in end-to-end payroll processing with managing own portfolio of clients.