Optometrist - Washington
Specsavers Recruitment Services currently have a superb opportuntity for a driven and customer focused newly qualified or experienced Optometrist to work in one of our community based stores in Washington. This store is a part of the UK's most trusted optical brand and has enjoyed a strong period of growth recently and as a result are looking to add and strengthen their team.
This store is situated in picturesque County Durham and is a relatively new town only 20 minutes from Newcastle city centre.
Working in a smaller store will give you the opportunity to develop your realtionships with your patients meaning you will be a visible and valued professional within the community. The store promotes a positve and friendly working environment where all employees have the opportunity to put their views forward in order to develop both the store and themselves where all employees are valued and essential to future success.
As an employer of choice the store has looked at everything an optometrist either newly qualified or experienced would look for in a role and package.
What are you looking for in a role and company?
- An outstanding basic salary (based on experience)
- Excellent bonus potential
- A real focus on your career through personal, professional and clinical develpment based on your requirements icluding IP funded, support through MECS/EOS training and acreditation...
- Professional fees paid
- Working with leading edge technology
- Flexible working hours that fit your lifestyle (Mon-Fri, part time hours, late/early starts...)
- Pre reg supervision if its a direction you wish to choose and develop
- Parking paid for - worth £1000 per year
- No late nights
- The store works closely with the locl community, shools etc
- And so much more
This forward thinking Specsavers store has a total 26 emloyees and promotes career development and growth with plenty of opportunity to grow with the support of clinical and retail professionals around you.
If you are looking for progression within your career then anything is possible - from pre-reg supervision to development into becoming a partner of your own Specsavers store. This really is an exciting opportunity to work with an exceptional team that are passionate about delivering the best patient care possible.
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you would like more information, please contact Paul Blower, Recruitment Manager on 07507872675 or email firstname.lastname@example.org