This is an opportunity for someone with experience in Warehousing to expand their job role and prove they can develop into other areas of the business.
The Warehouse Colleague, who demonstrates the ability and/or skills will have the opportunity to develop into a future managerial role, therefore IT skills are essential.
The main role will be ensuring the receipt of goods are checked, booked in, & stocked accurately and timely.
In addition, the candidate will be responsible for the control of stock, and making sure stock levels are correct. It will also be expected that the candidate assist in Customer Service Functions, when required.
- Picking & Packing
- Goods In Management
- Stock Management
- Departmental Performance Reporting
- Customer Service
- 22 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays plus business is closed between Christmas and New Year
- Life assurance
- Free fruit and refreshments
Ideal candidate should have the following skills:
- Fork Lift License (essential)
- GCSE Maths & English (or equivalent)
- Sound in MS Office
- Excellent planning & time management
- Ability to work to tight deadlines & overtime as necessary
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.