Michael Page are keen to speak to qualified accountants for a leading Preston based business.
Reporting to a supportive and inspiring Finance Director, this is a great step up for an ambitious qualified accountant.
Our Preston based business are part of a larger, global group. Therefore, the chosen Management Accountant will get to be a part of the close knit environment of an SME, alongside the exposure working as part of an expansive organisation brings.
The team are friendly, hard working and supportive, with fantastic facilities on site.
The key responsibilities of this Preston based Management Accountant role will be:
- Take ownership of key financial processes and lead the preparation of monthly management reporting, including budgeting and forecasting, variance analysis
- Margin reconciliations
- Full balance sheet control responsibility
- Supporting the Financial Accountant
- Stepping up to deputise for the Finance Director when required
- Acting as a point of contact during audit
- Suggesting improvements / cost saving measures
- Thinking commercially and business partering with senior stakeholders
The successful candidate for this Preston based Management Accountant role will be:
- A fully qualified (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) management accountant
- Able to work at pace in a busy, growing enviornment
- A technically strong Management Accountant with an eye for detail
- A team player, able to work as part of a close knit team
- Able to work to deadlines
- Looking to join a positive team with a pride in your work
The successful candidate for this Preston based Management Accountant role will receive a salary of £40,000 - £45,000.