Protiviti are looking to engage an interim finance business analyst to support a shared service centre transformation.
Please note - this opportunity will require travel to Eastern Europe during the engagement (travel expenses covered).
This is an interim engagement lasting for 6 weeks initially with possibility for extension.
Essential skills / experience:
- Knowledge of 'Record to Report' processes
- Experience interviewing SMEs and documenting desk top procedures through screenshots and detailed written description
- Ability to analyse current-state and desired-state processes and define process exceptions
- Ability to efficiently and accurately document and formalize deliverables
- Basic Microsoft Word skills (to document desk top procedures)
- Basic knowledge of how to read and edit process/flow charts
- Ability to travel to on-site locations (Eastern Europe)
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti interim, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Rate / duration / location
The Finance Business Analyst assignment pay rate is £350-£450 per day, dependent on experience.
The assignment will last 6 weeks with potential for extension.
The assignment will be based onsite in Eastern Europe / central London.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Protiviti is committed to equality of opportunities for all candidates and those with relevant experience to that stated are welcome to apply.