Protiviti are looking to engage an interim Finance Project Manager to support with the delivery of a range of key finance transformation projects.
This is an interim engagement lasting for 6 months initially with possibility for extension.
- You will support the delivery of key finance transformation projects, which aim to have a lasting legacy in the business
- You will have the opportunity to shape and influence the finance transformation road map for the business
- You will gain exposure to the wider transformation portfolio, developing the possibility for additional opportunities
The Finance Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Manage and coordinate project resources to drive achievement of deliverables
- Stakeholder communication / presentations for project updates / status / risks
- Support and engage with parallel finance transformation initiatives
Essential skills / experience
- Accounting background - qualified or 'qualified by experience'
- Experience of finance project management / PMO experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent presentation skills, including demonstrable MS PowerPoint expertise
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti interim, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Rate / duration / location
The Finance Project Manager assignment pay rate is £400-£550 per day, dependent on experience.
The assignment will last 6 months with potential for extension.
The assignment will be based in the Woking area.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Protiviti is committed to equality of opportunities for all candidates and those with relevant experience to that stated are welcome to apply.