This is a club for business owners, entrepreneurs and investors in the property sector, who come together in structured workshops and at regular social events to share opportunities and solutions so they can learn faster and accelerate the growth of their businesses. The membership is well established and growing steadily.
They are a full-time team of five, working remotely and they avoid rush-hour like the plague!
The club is searching for an Events & Marketing Executive who will work alongside the Events & Marketing Manager who has a substantial amount of creative experience having previously been Editor in Chief of South Africa's leading luxury publication.
You will be producing social media posts, podcasts and newsletters for a wide audience, whilst managing and coordinating a growing schedule of events for business owners, investors and entrepreneurs in the property sector.
Other key tasks include: -
1. Coordinating and managing the expanding events diary, which includes:
Workshops, conferences and events ranging from 20 to 200 people
Social events and occasional trips
Proposing, costing and implementing new events for members
Contacts at great venues in London a major plus
2. Social media management including:
Building and maintaining a social media calendar
Building a quality audience across the channels
Photography editing and graphic design
3. Working with the team in recording and packaging their regular podcast series
A big selling point of the role is the culture and lifestyle. Access to co-working lounges is provided but all members of the team are in charge of their own time, are fully equipped to work remotely and they all completely avoid rush-hour.
The club's members all run their own businesses and they are an inspiration to work with. The club is making waves and growing steadily, which is extremely exciting.
Basic salary: £25k - £30k
OTE: £28k - £34k
Subject to experience
Education & Experience:
A 2:1 degree or five years relevant experience required.
You must be:
- Highly organised
- An excellent writer and communicator with good negotiating skills
- Able to think on your feet
- Calm under pressure
- Able to work independently and as part of a team, more so than normal roles
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and Dropbox
- Comfortable with flexible working hours as some evening event attendance is required
You will work from home unless attending meetings or attending events in Central London. Please send your CV.