Business Support Officer
The Olive School, Bolton is a 420 place Muslim faith based primary school which welcomes children from all faiths and none. The school opened in September 2016 and like all Star schools, “Leadership” is our specialism.
We are looking to appoint a Business Support Officer at this exciting time in the school’s life.
The Olive School is a happy, friendly place where every child feels welcomed and valued. Our high expectations are underpinned by a system of praise and rewards, where all of our pupils are celebrated, valued and recognised for their individual contributions to the school community.
- have 5 GCSEs at grades A*-C, including English and Maths
- have experience of working effectively in an administration setting
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- be able to use a range of administrative packages effectively and efficiently.
You will find a school that:
- is passionate about its mission of ‘promoting a culture of educational excellence within a caring and secure environment’
- has a supportive ethos and concern for the well-being of all members of our learning community
- has high ambitions for all and provides excellent opportunities for professional development
- is well-ordered with high standards of commitment from students, staff and parents.
Why work for Star Academies?
The school is part of Star Academies, one the UK’s leading education providers. In keeping with our mission of educational excellence, character development and service to communities, we believe all of our pupils should be engaged and challenged by their learning and we use a wide variety of teaching strategies, skills and up-to-date learning resources in order to achieve this.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please contact Emma Warwick, School Business Manager by e-mailing or calling 01204 867890. We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce. Applicants must complete the Trust’s application form and return to Emma Warwick, Business Manager at the school address or by email. CVs will not be accepted for this post.
Closing date: Monday 1st April 2019.
Interviews: Friday 5th April 2019.
Star Academies is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to satisfactory clearances including references, DBS checks, health clearances and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.