"A superb opportunity to join a well-known and established Financial Services Company that can offer genuine career progression."
Our client is one of the UK' largest insurance companies providing over 100,000 clients with support and guidance on their insurance needs, offering over 200 specialist policies.
Due to continued success our client tis looking for an experienced Claims Handler to join their team. Providing an effective and efficient service to their customers ensuring that company policy, procedure and regulatory requirements are always adhered to.
- Efficiently handle all claims which are part of the Claims Handlers file allocation.
- Refer claims which fall outside of the personal authority levels to higher authorities.
- Gather and process information, as directed, support with the effective assessment of more complex cases.
- Maintain and develop personal knowledge and skills through continued professional development as well as ongoing at desk training and ensuring that this is recorded in line with Training & Competency requirements.
- To conduct the business of the Company at all times in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Be responsible for adhering to all the Group's procedures and policies in relation to the identification and management of potential conflicts of interest and for the fair treatment of customers and will ensure they follow the systems and controls operating to ensure that this is the case.
Skills and Experience:
- CERT CII qualification (desirable).
- Good verbal and people skills.
- Organised and can effectively use a diary system to manage the claim through the process to a settlement.
- Prepared to learn and develop knowledge.
- Able to visit clients on site to support the Client Relationship Executive and insurer representative to conclude the claim.
- Have strong listening skills and can accurately articulate the conversation in writing.