PRODUCTION MANAGER – Ladies Luxury brand
British womenswear brand are currently looking to recruit a Production Manager to join their small team based in East London.
- overseeing the production process, drawing up a production schedule;
- ensuring that the production is cost effective;
- making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality;
- working out the material resources needed;
- drafting a timescale for the job;
- estimating costs and setting the quality standards;
- monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed;
- monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programmes
The successful candidate will be creative and decisive with a keen eye for trends, colours, styles with a technical ability. You will be meticulous in your organization and time management skills and highly confident communicating.
It’s essential that you come from a ladies fashion branded or luxury background.
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Rachel Greene, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job Ref: RG-48091
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.