Vice President, Project and Infrastructure Finance, European Corporate Credits
Job title: Vice President, Project and Infrastructure Finance, European Corporate Credits
Hours: 37.5 hours/week
Salary: 90,000 - 125,000 GBP
Employer: DBRS Ratings Limited
Duration: Permanent only
DBRS Ratings is seeking a highly motivated individual, with extensive credit analysis expertise in the project and infrastructure finance sectors, to join its team of analysts in London as a Vice President. Reporting to the SVP and Head of European Corporate Credits and actively supporting other members of the Global Corporate Rating Group, the successful candidate will be responsible for the coverage of a wide range of project finance credits including traditional power generation, renewable power, public-private partnerships and other forms of infrastructure, as well as more traditional corporate debt issuers. The main duties and responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Lead new rating assignments and assume coverage of existing corporate ratings
- Produce timely, high-quality rating reports, research notes and industry studies.
- Update industry and issuer-specific spreadsheets.
- Build and maintain relationships with investors and bankers.
- Provide transparent and timely service to rated issuers, investors and other market participants.
- Contribute to the development and refinement of research products and rating methodologies.
- Representing DBRS at industry conferences and debt capital market events.
Key skills, experience and qualifications
- Substantial business experience, specifically in credit, finance and/or lending within the financial services industry;
- Knowledge of project finance and infrastructure credits, including related legal documentation;
- University degree in accounting, business, engineering or a related discipline;
- Completion of MBA degree or CFA is a strong asset;
- Solid research, analytical and modelling skills, with a high attention to detail;
- Technical knowledge of European electricity markets, generation technologies and specifically renewables would be an asset;
- Fluency in French or Spanish as a second language is a strong plus;
- Excellent communication (verbal & written), presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with executives at a senior level (CEO, CFO); and
- Self-starter and strong team player, with a constant sense of urgency and a demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Contact: To apply, forward your CV, cover letter and contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date posted: 7 March 2019
Closing date: 4 April 2019