- Forward thinking IT company
- Excellent company benefit package
- Long term career prospects
- Pension Scheme
- Health Care Plans
We are currently recruiting for the role of Financial Controller This exciting role will include the opportunity to use your skills and experience in a pro-active role.
This will be a highly varied role requiring the postholder to perform several tasks including;
- Provide Management Accounting services
- Oversee the production of period management accounts and statistics within 15 workings days of the period end
- Perform financial appraisal of project and capital expenditure
- Assist with and control costing within the business
- Prepare financial forecasts
- Monitor and advise the Directors on the financial position of the company and the financial implications of decisions
- Cost Centre optimisation and reporting
- Departmental reporting and P &L
- Oversee and be responsible for the financial systems in the business, including stock control
- Ensure that up to date accounting systems are in place to record all income and expenditure
- Maintain sound security protocols
- Ensure all employees are paid correctly and on time
- Comply with relevant statutory requirement without incurring penalty
Excellent communication and customer service skills
- A good standard of general education
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) have expertise in management accounting
- Strong Excel (including pivot tables and complex formulae essential) and SAGE skills.
- Great under pressure
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify relevant information
- Previous experience of clinical safety would be highly advantageous.
Work is on a shift pattern between 06:25 and 20:35 each shift is 8.5 hours of which 0.5 hours are paid at time and one third.
If you believe you would be a suitable candidate for this role and would like to learn more, please submit your CV today.