As the FP&A Manager for the Group you are part of the FP&A and Business Insights Team and you report directly to the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis.
The Group, based in Brentford, is an international services group that provide specialist business services to their clients within the UK and globally.
They are private equity backed by one of the largest P.E houses in the world. They have experienced double digit growth over the last two years and continue to do so by going in to new markets.
It is a fast paced and truly entrepreneurial business, who require commercially minded candidates to be able to think laterally, be inquisitive and take accountability for driving commercial activities. This makes the environment an exciting place to work.
The FP&A Manager will be responsible for:
- Budget and Forecast consolidations for the Group
- Liaising with finance and non-finance stakeholders
- Sales strategy and marketing initiatives performance analysis
- Pricing and profitability analysis
- Modelling what if scenarios
- KPI Analysis and reporting
- Ad-hoc projects and analysis
- Qualified accountant - ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Experience in group environments
- Strong Excel skills - consolidation experience a bonus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability work independantly
- Excellent organisational skills and time management
- Ability to think commercially
The FP&A Manager role, based in Brentford, West London, comes with a competitive base salary of £60,000-65,000, performance related bonus, market leading holiday allowance and pension.