ERP Technical Support Analyst
Do you have experience of ERP systems? Are you looking to step into a role with more responsibility? If so, this could be your next move.
We are seeking a strong and ambitious ERP Technical Support Analyst to focus on the Dynamics365 for Operations platform and be responsible for contributing to, supporting and managing of the platform and associated services. The main objective of this role is to support and develop
About The Role
You will be responsible for providing specialised system configuration, maintenance and support ensuring the platform and other applications. You'll contribute to software vendor and supplier management processes and activities in collaboration with the Application Portfolio Manager. Expertise will be required to analyse and develop requirements, implement enhancements to the platform.
You will be the main point of contact for any ERP related issues, working with key business stake holders and working alongside 3rd party suppliers as well as Procurement and Finance colleagues.
You will have a solid understanding of the Microsoft technology stack, be competent in the configuration and/or development of the current D365 release. Additionally, you will be able to demonstrate experience in working directly with business customers to scope and analyse complex business requirements and delivering solutions to meet their outcomes. You will also have the below skills/experience;-
- Working towards AAT Foundation Level 2 Certificate (or equivalent qualification)
- Achieved or working towards ITIL v3 Foundation & Prince 2 Foundation
- Excellent knowledge of Dynamics 365 best practice
- Demonstrable experience of configuration and customisation within the D365 platform
- Demonstrable experience of working closely with business customers and assisting the scoping of change requests
- A good understanding of the current business processes related to the platform, their touchpoints and the data used within them
- Ability to translate Business Process Maps into usable work package components
- Knowledge of Azure (or cloud) principles and security
- Track record of delivering successful system changes
- Solid foundation knowledge of SQL scripting, Azure LogicApps, PowerApps and data import options within D365
- Demonstrable knowledge of the D365 Common Data Model
This is a great opportunity to work in a varied role within a supportive, collaborative team. We are looking for a dynamic and engaging communicator with the ability to nurture key working relationships.
If you feel your attributes and skillset match our requirements, then we welcome your application.
In return we offer you a competitive salary and generous benefits package in a supportive environment, with plenty of scope for your career advancement and salary progression.
CV's will be reviewed as they are received, don't delay apply now!
Closing Date: Wednesday 20th March 2019 at midday
For further details on this vacancy, and to apply, please visit our website via the button below.
Clarion Housing Group
Clarion Housing Group comprises the country's largest housing association; a property development company, a charitable foundation and a repairs and maintenance service.
The Group's housing association, Clarion Housing is the largest social landlord in the country with 360,000 residents.
We have ambitious plans to build 50,000 new homes over 10 years, with a commitment that two thirds of the programme will be affordable housing.
The charitable foundation, Clarion Futures, will invest £150 million over ten years to deliver one of the largest social investment programmes in the country. Priorities are work and training; money management and young people
Clarion Housing Group is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce.