Corporate Tax Manager
Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a qualified Corporate Tax Assistant Manager/Manager in Cambridge.
The role is open to Corporate Tax specialists at Senior, Assistant Manager or even Manager level given the growth that the firm are currently experiencing.
This is a rare opportunity to get involved in Tax Consultancy, supporting various advisory teams including Corporate Finance, R&D Tax work and ad-hoc tax projects.
The firm offer a fantastic, social working environment in modern offices and offer clear progression opportunities due to their continued growth across the region. They have a strong reputation for staff development and offer broad commercial exposure.
The role will include:
- Working across the Tax Consulting team providing support to Partners on ad-hoc tax based projects
- This includes exposure to; Corporate Finance transactions; Share valuations; R&D tax
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients on a day-to-day basis, as well as third parties
- Oversight of corporation tax returns and acting as specialist support to other departments within the firm
- Involvement in wider taxes such as CGT, Employment Taxes and VAT
- Support the firms sector specialists in agriculture, charities, technology, healthcare etc.
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA Qualified, with prior experience in Corporate Tax within Practice. They will demonstrate strong communication and client management skills with a clear ambition to progress their role.