Internal Audit Senior
AJ Chambers are recruiting for an outstanding Top 30 firm based in the City of London who are currently recruiting for an ambitious Internal Audit Senior. The ideal candidate should have a good understanding of risk management and governance methodologies. This firm can offer an opportunity to develop and lead on audit assignments and manage a portfolio of clients.
- Undertake planning, fieldwork and reporting for all internal audit assignments.
- Draft audit work programmes based on agreed scope and complete required testing in line with scope.
- Undertake closing meetings with the client and agreed recommendations resulting from internal audit work.
- Prepare and complete internal audit file for manager and partner review as part of the internal audit methodology.
- Draft internal audit reports.
- Regular communication with manager and partner on progress of audit assignments and key outcomes from internal audit assignments.
- Assist on ad-hoc special assignments (for example fraud investigations).
- Support and aid and training to trainee???s auditors and supervision of our Audit staff where required.
- Manage time and priorities assignments under pressure.
- Work collaboratively with audit team to respond and deliver needs of the client and staff.
- Part or Qualified MIIA, ACCA, ACA, CIPFA or equivalent
- Experience of an electronic audit programme
- Experience of delivering internal audits in professional practice or in-house team
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
If interested in hearing more about this role, please apply directly or contact Lauren Hunsdon at AJ Chambers