Robert Half are working with a market leading Sports organisation based in Epsom to bring on board a dynamic and ambitious Management Accountant. The role has arisen due to year on year growth for the business. My client is acknowledged world wide as being an industry leader and are also known for providing a platform for their staff to develop and progress in all lines of business.
This role will be reporting directly into the Head of Financial Controller who is a driven and professional individual who loves nothing more than seeing members of her team evolve in their careers. If this role sounds of interest, you should apply below to find out more!
- Responsibility for c.70 corporate fitness site P&Ls, raise queries as required
- Work closely with other members of the corporate/clinical finance team to produce accurate and understood monthly management accounts for distribution across the business
- Review requirements for monthly accruals/prepayments, deferred/accrued income, post as required.
- Analysis of monthly financial data, identifying trends and anomalies to increase accuracy of reporting.
- Report site performance to Account Directors and Operations Managers
- Complete balance sheet reconciliations with supporting evidence on a monthly basis
- Prepare overview of corporate fitness balance sheets you are responsible for, including risks and opportunities
- Act as point of contact for corporate fitness queries
- Analyse any underlying issues arising from any investigations and discuss potential solutions.
- Provision of accurate reporting packages for management - including KPIs, key deliverables and various financial reviews.
- Supporting Finance Manager - Corporate and Clinical with project work as determined by business needs.
- Working closely with Account Directors and Programme Managers at site, ensuring accuracy and consistency of local financial information.
- Identify and investigate variances against budget/forecast.
- Support Programme Managers in the day to day running of the site financials.
- Support the Finance Business Partners with any ad hoc analysis
- Project work, analysis and other support as required.
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA or equivalent studier
- Experience of working in a Finance team, including strong double entry bookkeeping
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience of using OpenAccounts desirable
- Experience of using SAP BPC an advantage
- Able to multi-task and prioritise a varied workload
- Able to demonstrate adding value in a previous role
- Commercial awareness
- Comfortable working as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills, ability to interpret financial information for a non-financial audience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of managing tight deadlines
- Proven record of continual improvement of processes and reporting
- Proactive, motivated, enthusiastic
My client is based in state of the art offices in Epsom, offering free on-site park but also being easily accessible via public transport. Alongside this they have several exceptional on-site facilities such as a newly built gym, swimming pool and subsidised staff restaurant. However, the best two factors about this organisation is the working environment which is inclusive and flexible, the other is opportunities of development they offer! For any smart engaging individuals who are looking for a more commercial role then please apply below as this is a opportunity not to be missed!
Salary & Benefits
£35,000 - £40,000 + Study Support
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice