AJ Chambers are recruiting for a highly successful Accountancy practice, who are looking for an AAT Qualified/ACCA Part-Qualified Accounts Assistant to join their team in their Oxford office.
You will be assisting with various accounting and bookkeeping tasks on a day to day basis.
Main Roles & Responsibilities:
- To look after a portfolio of clients and ensure the provision of the highest quality financial reporting solutions under the supervision of a Supervisor and Senior Manager.
- Preparation of statutory accounts under both IFRS and UK GAAP, including preparation of consolidated accounts and consolidation workings.
- Capability to explain complex financial reporting concepts to clients and team members in a pragmatic and easy to access style.
- Preparation of corporate tax compliance returns.
- Reporting in a timely and accurate manner to clients on repeat and ad hoc areas.
- Work with other members of related service teams to provide holistic advice
- Building relationships with key clients as part of key account management.
- Keeping Supervisor/Senior Manager informed of job progress and any issues arising.
- Raising the profile of the firm by ensuring clients are fully satisfied by the service and support they receive and that they are aware of all other services.
- Supporting the growth of the department by helping structure and streamlines processes to the benefit of the wider National business.
- Communicating effectively with our offices in other countries to increase cross-referred business.
- Communicating and dealing with clients and colleagues professionally and courteously.
Accounts Assistant Requirements
- Education to 'A??? Level or equivalent
- AAT qualified/part qualified or ACCA Part-Qualified
- Minimum 2 years??? experience in an accountancy practice
- CCH Accounts Production, Sage and/or Xero Software experience desirable
For more information on this Accounts Assistant role, please either apply directly or contact Harry Ellis at AJ Chambers. If this role isn???t for you but you do possess many of the requirements then please do get in contact with us, as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.