South America Specialist
We are seeking an experienced South America Sales Specialist to join a leading and forward thinking travel company due to remarkable growth. This tour operator offers exhilarating trips across the globe and with its pronominal reviews and excellent reputation, this is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and dynamic tour operator. If you are passionate about South America and travelled to the likes of the Galapagos, Ecuador and Peru and very sales driven this is the role for you.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Selling & creating tailor-made itineraries across South America and personalising them to fit within each individual client’s needs.
- Booking a wide range of holiday types including tours, safari’s honeymoons, family holidays, trekking, adventure, walking & much more exciting products.
- Assist with the marketing team to blogging and social media
- Building the South America programme
- Using your South America product knowledge and advise travellers.
- Book and liaise with hotels, suppliers and airlines.
- Booking tours, flights, airport lounges, accommodation plus many more travel extras.
- Delight the customer from start to finish.
- Offering a cutting edge customer service.
- Account managing clients from start to finish.
- Must have good knowledge of South America
- Sales driven – ability to convert enquiries into a sale and earn generous commission
- Experience in selling & arranging trips to South America from a travel agent or tour operator
- Some knowledge of Tanzania would be ideal but not essential
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Varied job role – sales & marketing
- Very generous commission – double your salary!
- Career progression
- Sociable & flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work from home a few days a week – not immediately, in the future
- Travel perks
- FAM trips – increase product knowledge
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator, within a friendly team in state of the art offices in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
- Plus many more.
Please include a travel profile outlining all the places you have visited within South America. Give your travel career a boost and apply today!