International GP Programme for EEA in Middlesbrough
Multi award-winning healthcare recruiter ID Medical is partnering with NHS England to find EEA General Practitioners for placements at leading NHS GP practices in Middlesbrough. This role will provide a vital gateway to progress your career in the field of family medicine. The working environment delivers a fast-paced, supportive and rewarding experience.
The key benefits of the International GP Recruitment Programme (IGPR):
- Up to £8500 relocation expenses
- Interview and practice visits in UK: Expenses Paid for GP and immediate family
- Initial salary of £3000 (after tax) until you pass your MCQ
- Increased salary payment of £3,500 (after tax) per month whilst undertaking supervised practice
- £68,000- £72,000 when on the Performer's List
- First attempts of the learning needs assessments are free
- Fully funded language training to get from IELTS 7.0 to 7.5
- One year's free associate membership to the Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP).
- Full support for you and your family relocating to England
This programme is a fantastic opportunity to benefit from leading training and education. On successful entry to the programme you will undertake a period of induction and be fully supported towards passing your MCQ. Following that you will undertake supervised practice before working towards your place on the performer's list.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London and Scotland offices, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Please visit ID Medical for more opportunities to grow your career.
Follow us on twitter and Facebook.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.