Key Account Director
Our client is a leading UK and Global corporate Travel Management Company. Due to continued growth and expansion, they are looking to appoint a UK based Key Account Director.
- Reporting to the Senior VP of Sales, you will manage key national accounts within medium to large corporate and blue-chip clients.
- You will implement a company-wide growth strategy with the aim of acquiring new business and growing current accounts.
- You will develop strong commercial relationships with clients and represent the company on a global scale.
- Ideally of graduate calibre, you must have experience of account management and business development within the corporate Travel Management environment.
- You have a proven track record of successfully implementing growth strategy and experience of selling into corporate clients across any industry and at a variety of levels.
- You are an ambitious individual with the desire to work within a rapidly growing organisation presenting numerous opportunities for career progression. You are willing to travel nationally and potentially globally.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting REF KAD/948/03. to: -
Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd