Audit and Accounts Manager
Audit and Accounts Manager - Practice Partnership Prospects - Northamptonshire
Due to succession planning over the next 5 years our client is looking for a qualified ACA/ACCA Audit and Accounts Manager to join the firm in a role which will lead to Partnership.
· ACA / ACCA Qualified Audit and Accounts Manager with experience dealing with the audit, accounting and taxation requirements for Owner Managed Businesses and currently working in Practice.
· Client and staff management experience.
· Enthusiasm for business development and networking to continue with the firm's development.
· Strong technical ability with the necessary skills to manage and advise Owner Managed Businesses.
About the Role:
- Managing a portfolio of owner managed businesses including limited companies, sole traders and partnerships.
- Dealing with the audit, accounting, tax and business advisory requirements for SME's.
- A role which will combine management but also for someone who enjoys rolling up their sleeves and doing the work as well as reviewing the work of junior staff.
- Maintaining strong business relationships with existing clients and assisting with the development of new business.
This role offers the opportunity for an ambitious ACA / ACCA Audit and Accounts Manager with at least 3 years PQE and management experience, to develop their career in an established firm which will provide genuine long term career opportunities leading to Partnership.