Sales Manager (Property)
Sales Manager (Property)
If you are a Sales Manager / Sales Professional with an unlimited amount of drive, ambition and self-belief our client, a retirement lifestyle and property specialist is looking for you to join their professional sales team.
With a powerful belief that luxury retirement living can be affordable to all, and with developments all over the South of England, this innovative firm are the only provider in the UK to integrate specialist housing with finance solutions and lifestyle support services. With exciting expansion plans on the horizon, they are now seeking Sales Managers who are able to deliver a highly personal service to customers while successfully working in a target led environment.
The role of the Sales Manager is quite simply to engage with the customer and guide them through the sales process from advising on property selections to financial options. You will be as comfortable identifying new business opportunities and coverting leads into appointments as you are selling in a face to face environment. As well as having exemplary sales attributes the successful Sales Manager will have an empathetic approach dealing with elderly clients and their families in this growing retirement sector.
To qualify. you could be an experienced Sales Professional / Sales Manager / Sales Advisor / Sales Consultant / Sales Negotiator or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- You are a self-starter who drives and exceeds sales targets;
- A positive attitude and determination to succeed;
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to adapt your personal style for all stakeholders;
- Supreme negotiation skills, with excellent numeracy and commercial instincts;
- Confidence with tele-sales, demand generation & then the ability to convert your leads to your appointments;
- Accurate and efficient administration skills for the management and progression of sales;
- Persuasive yet personable, presentable and prepared to go the extra mile;
- Ability to prioritize personal workload and actions;
- Knowledge of the retirement living sector is not a pre-requisite but a genuine interest in property, lifestyle and personal finance is.
This is a truly unique opportunity for a Sales Manager who is driven by results to thrive in a marketplace that has developed exponentially in the last few years. If you are looking for a role where success is heavily rewarded, this is the role for you.