BSE Accredited Echocardiographer
IMC Locums are the new age healthcare agency, we pride ourselves on delivering healthcare recruitment better!
Would you like to spend the summer working on the beautiful south coast? IMC are currently seeking an accredited echocardiographer for a very long term locum position based along the beautiful south coast of England.
This friendly team are in need of an additional cover for echo and are ideally seeking full time cover to start ASAP. For the right candidate, the department are able to consider part time hours or a shorter working day.
- 9 month (minimum) locum assignment to start as soon as possible
- Full time and part time hours considered (Monday - Friday)
- Duties will include: Scan and report trans-thoracic echocardiograms - aprox 10 - 12 scans per day
- 45 minute per echo
- Offers a highly competitive pay rate
- BSc in Clinical Measurement or Certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement or equivalent.
- Minimum of three years postgraduate experience
- Clinical experience performing echo lists independently
- Must be able to perform and report autonomously Adult Transthoracic Echocardiography to the highest standard
- Ideally you should have an echocardiography accreditation, for example BSE, Australian or European accreditation.
Benefits of Working of IMC
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- FREE fast track registration
- Exclusive contracts available
- Guaranteed weekly payments
Apply now to find out more about this opportunity and the benefits of working with IMC, or contact the Cardiology team on 0203 473 2430….. we would love to hear from you!