Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
We are currently seeking a passionate and patient-focused RMN ( Registered Mental Health Nurse) and RNLD nurse to work in a 30 bedded rehabilitation hospital in Leicester.
- You will be responsible to maintain a high standard of nursing care withing the unit, ensure that the environment provides a positive atmosphere to the patient's beahviour and mental state.
- Ensure that nursing care, assessment and treatment is delivered with the clinical ethos of the unit.
- Provide supervision and support to the care team.
- Work effectively with other professional colleagues ensuring a consistent pattern of care for each individual.
- Assess individual needs in areas agreed by the MDT team.
- Maintain a high standard of record keeping in relation to individual patient needs and progress.
- Take a lead role in the assessment of functional skills, and the implementation of programmes to develop these.
- Contribute positively to the daily activities and treatment programme.
- Ensure adherence to policies and procedures relating to financial control within the unit.
- Have in- depth knowledge of the NMC Professional Code of Conduct and Standards of Administration of Medicine and ensure that all practice conforms to these standards.
- Have an understanding of the Care Standards Act 2000 and practice within the requirements of this legislation.
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Competitive Starting Salary
- NMC Fee Paid
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free Industry Leading Training
- Paid DBS
- Free Uniforms
- Professional growth support
• You must be a qualified Mental Health Nurse (RMN) / RNLD with full active NMC Registration
• Have excellent clinical, communication and interpersonal skills.
To find more about this job role opportunity apply now or call us to speak to one of our healthcare specialists consultants today.