This role is suitable to a Graduate or an Engineer that has a minimum of 3 years manufacturing experience ongoing training provided
As Europe's largest cheese manufacturer, they produce the best quality cheese and find solutions,
for some of the world's biggest food companies. Having a reputation for delivering innovative solutions in food manufacturing for their customers, no matter who they are, where they operate or what challenges they face. That's what makes them a successful and highly regarded cheese producer.
This is a newly formed position reporting to the Maintenance Manager.The role requires you to provide technical support to both our Maintenance and Project departments.
A Degree or HND qualification in Chemical Engineering is ideal for this role which includes working days Monday to Friday. It is expected that you will also have a degree of flexibility to cover “out of hours” as required.
The main job responsibilities for the Process Engineer include but are not limited to:
- Identification of system optimisation opportunities through system data gathering and analysis
- Implementation of minor changes to existing systems to enhance performance and document changes
- Assisting in fault diagnosis and trouble shooting on our automated process systems
- Involvement in the validation and verification of process systems
- A hands-on approach to provide support to the Maintenance department in identifying solutions to remedy ongoing processing issues
The successful applicant will ideally have:
- A qualification in Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience of automated manufacturing process
- The ability to demonstrate good Team working skills
- Excellent communication skills and a “can-do” attitude
- Initiative and good problem-solving skills with the ability to make decisions
- PC skills with a good understanding of all Microsoft Office packages
- An adaptable, flexible and motivated approach
- A clear understanding of health and safety obligations
- A strong commitment to Quality and food safety culture
- A commitment to support continuous improvement and change
****This role is open to recent Graduates or Engineers with a few years’ experience. Salary range will be £23k to £32k depending upon experience****