We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper to join a strong Outsourcing team, based within Great Yarmouth.
In this particular position, you will be working with a wide range of clients, giving you exposure to a variety of industries.
- Conduct bookkeeping and data processing for the firm’s clients
- Maintenance of accounting records using Sage 50 Accounts and Xero
- Purchase/sales ledger management
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Telephone and/or email contact with clients and requests for information
- Visiting client premises to liaise directly with the client bookkeeping
- Preparation of management accounts
- Meeting deadlines and dealing with client queries in a timely manner
- Continue to develop bookkeeping skills under supervision
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous bookkeeping experience within a chartered accountancy firm is essential
- AAT Qualified
- Confident IT user and previous experience of using Xero, Sage and Microsoft Excel is preferable
- Demonstrate a 'can do' approach to problem solving
- Respond well to supervision by senior members of staff
- Excellent customer service skills including the ability to tailor your approach provided depending on the specific client
If you are interested or would like to know more then please apply direct or contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.
Bookkeeper - Great Yarmouth