Bookkeeper - Mid Level
Bookkeeper Mid Level
A Mid Level Bookkeeper with solid practice experience is needed to join a growing firm of Business Advisors / Taxation experts in West London. The Mid Level Bookkeeper will be worked on a varied client base including clients within the media and entertainment, property development and technology sectors.
This practice covers vast areas of expertise including taxation, finance, accountancy and business advice for a range of businesses, from corporate clients and property investors, to individuals and companies in the entertainment industry. Working from lovely offices in the West End not far from Oxford Circus, this practice prides itself on offering a professional service to clients and a friendly working environment for its staff as well as being ideally located for many lunch options.
Joining as a Mid Level Bookkeeper you will be in a client facing role working for one of the equity partners. You will be responsible for Sales and Purchase Ledger processing, regular reconciliations of Balance Sheet Accounts, preparing accounts to TB stage at the year end with supporting reconciliations,k VAT and money end reporting, highlighting VAT issues to client for compliance with HRMC guidelines and support clients transitioning from current accounting systems to cloud based software. The Mid Level Bookkeeper plays a vital role for many clients which rely heavily on the expertise of the practice to accurately manage their financial affairs.
To qualify. You should be an experienced Mid Level Bookkeeper / Bookkeeper / Qualified Bookkeeper or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Significant experience within a similar Bookkeeping role;
- Experience of working with Xero / Quickbooks Online / Sage Line 50;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Office;
- The ability to work under minimal supervision;
- Working knowledge of VAT legislation;
- You are good team player and able to interact with all levels of internal and external stakeholders.
- You have good communication and time management skills;
- The ability to work efficiently and adapt to new technologies to improve effectiveness.
In return expect a rare opportunity to join a well respected and growing practice offering a competitive salary and a friendly working environment.