Group Legal Administrator/In-house Paralegal
Our client is a financial services organisation in central Bristol - they are seeking to recruit a group legal administrator to support the Solicitors and Fee Earners across the department in handling cases and preparing for hearings and meetings. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for an in-house position - it is a very varied role that will cover Commercial Property, Commercial and Business Practice, Commercial Contracts, Trusts and Equity, Employment, Intellectual Property and Information Technology.
The role will include:
- Collecting and organising documents and keeping client files up to date
- Conducting conflict checks, AML checks and file opening procedures
- Raising commercial searches such as Property searches, HM Land Registry Searches, IP registry, Trademarks etc.
- Conducting completion of HM Land Registration applications and submissions alongside dealing with any requisitions on title
- Client contact - phone calls, in person, in writing
- Processing of clients instructions
- Legal research
- Similar experience within an in house legal setting or in private practice
- Law degree or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills to include being familiar with electronic document management and filing systems
- Be comfortable working in a fast paced environment with a challenging workload - highly organised
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.