Purchase Ledger Clerk
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a successful construction business in London.
This role will take full end to end ownership of the AP process when it comes to sub-contractors, while reporting to the Purchase Ledger Manager.
Duties will include;
- Ensuring all suppliers keep within terms of service and payments are made within deadlines agreed
- Processing invoices, reconciling and matching to purchase orders
- Weekly payments to suppliers
- Administration of subcontractor applications
- All other relevant CIS calculations including tax deductions
- Filing invoices and statements
- Handling incoming queries via telephone and email
- Processing the payment of expenses
The ideal Purchase Ledger Clerk MUST have 3 years experience in an AP capacity with CIS.
- Computerised accounting purchase ledger experience
- Working knowledge of CIS
- A good attention to detail
- Confident communicator
A well known and successful construction company, still thriving in this economic climate with some high level clients. This a great environment for an experienced purchase ledger clerk to settle with an established and friendly team.
Salary & Benefits
- £26,000 to £30,000 dependent on relevant experience
- 25 days holiday
- Great place to work!
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice