Robert Half are exclusively partnering with a renowned Pharmaceutical business based in Kingston to recruit a new and talented Financial Accountant. This company is a market leader in what they do and are respected all around the world. They have a great reputation in the service they provide but are also known the way they treat their staff and the endless opportunities they provide for them. When recruiting new members of staff their main criteria is to bring on board individuals that want to make a real difference!
This position is reporting directly into the Financial Controller and is being recruited due to further growth of the business! If you are looking to work for a company that is amazing at what they do and provide endless opportunities for their staff, then please apply to find out more!
- Responsible for preparation of monthly reporting for the UK and emerging markets, the reporting includes variance analysis to prior month and commentary
- Populate the group consolidated P&L to review level
- Completion of intercompany invoices and reconciliation of all intercompany accounts
- Complete all UK balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with the UK Statutory accounts
- Complete all VAT returns
- Maintain the fixed asset register
- Ad hoc duties
- Part Qualified Accountant
- Minimum 3 years working within a Finance department
- Interpersonal skills
- Inquisitive mind
- Career driven
- SAP experience is desirable
My client has stunning offices in the heart of Kingston offering free on-site parking but are also easily accessible via public transport. They are a firm believer of treating their staff in the best manner possible to ensure the highest levels of productivity! This is a great opportunity for someone that is looking to work for a company where they can build a career.
Salary & Benefits
£35,000 - £40,000 + Study Support
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice